We are looking for a .NET DEVELOPER to join our team. With us you will be developing different solutions for our clients both in public and private sector.
Work with our supportive colleagues and technical resources to define solutions that meet business requirements. Contribute to the on-going development of best practices. Identify new suitable tools and systems, be part of generating service improvements.
You should be an engineer who is technical and works very well in a dynamic and team-oriented SCRUM environment. You are eager and capable of learning new skills and technologies, also motivated to work in a fast-paced atmosphere where wearing multiple hats is encouraged.
- develop technical solutions to overcome complex business problems;
- debug and fix software defects;
- ensure proper functioning of applications in a production environment;
- perform simple to complex maintenance and problem resolution for core applications;
- develop and document design, source code base and architecture.
Knowledge and skillset:
- knowledge of every-day tools such as code editors, source code control and defect tracking;
- ability to break down tasks and estimate work assignments;
- ability to clearly communicate technical approach, status and necessity for assistance;
- ability to work well within quality-oriented development structure.
We would be extra happy, if you have experience with .NET Core, ORM (Linq2DB, Entity Framework), Angular, React, Vue.JS, Azure, indexing platforms (Elasticsearch) and/or Gitflow.
This can be is a full-time remote role, which can be located anywhere in the world as long as we speak the same language. We require English and Estonian is beneficial.
What we will offer you:
- flexible working conditions (read our article on hybrid work);
- benefits and perks to support your physical and emotional wellbeing;
- supportive small team and no corporate bullshit;
- opportunity to create an impact (read meaningful work);
- family-friendly working hours;
- stability as an employer - Finestmedia has been in the market for over 20 years now;
- respect for being who you are and having a unique set of strengths.
Who we are?
Finestmedia is a technology company based on the Estonian capital. We have a community of talented professionals who have one mission – to create value from digitalization. Founded in 2000, today operating in two locations: headquarters in Tallinn and office in Gdansk. All together we have around 100 people.
We are enthusiastic about creating solutions that make life more simple and help organizations grow and become more efficient. Whether it is an e-government solution or international data sharing platform, a client service portal or e-commerce solution – we feel proud to be able to influence lives by making operations faster, more convenient and efficient.