We are looking for the experienced Mid/Senior Java Developer to join our team creating a novel fintech platform. The project is quite new, but stable. It means not much maintenance, no fruitless meetings, but many technical challenges!
What you should know:
- Java 11
- Spring Boot
- At least a bit of Angular or Vue
- best practices of software architecture design (KISS, SOLID)
Good, if have knowledge about:
- Spring Security
- microservices architecture
- previous fintech and/or KYC/AML experience
If you join us, we offer:
- paid holidays
- long-term, international projects
- skilled team to work with and learn from
- busy but relaxed atmosphere, we don't like drama and appreciate honesty :)
- selection of benefits, including private healthcare, sport & leisure activities package, etc.
Who we are?
Finestmedia is a technology company based on the Estonian capital. We have a community of talented professionals who have one mission – to create value from digitalization. Founded in 2000, today operating in two locations: headquarters in Tallinn and office in Gdansk. All together we have around 100 people.
We are enthusiastic about creating solutions that make life more simple and help organizations grow and become more efficient. Whether it is an e-government solution or international data sharing platform, a client service portal or e-commerce solution – we feel proud to be able to influence lives by making operations faster, more convenient and efficient.